An Organic Haldi Chandan Body Wash? – Do you need it?
Posted on March 14 2022
The cosmetic industry has been going through a sharp change as consumers are getting conscious and moving to organic & green products. When someone says organic, he is referring to the things that are natural and chemical-free that one can trust for his/her everyday body care requirements. Given that organic products are herbal, they can benefit our body as a whole, something that chemical-based products cannot do. Not only this, an organic product can assist you in healthy and sustainable living because of the use of natural ingredients of the highest quality and cruelty-free production.
Talking about Organic body washes, an organic Body Wash works differently from regular body washes as it not only cleanses the skin but also hydrates it, making it soft and smooth. The herbal beauty ingredients like Haldi and Chandan pamper your skin while eliminating all of the dead skin cells and pollutants that get collected on the skin throughout the day. A Chandan Body Wash can be a great choice if it is crafted 100% naturally using the best herbs for a healthy bath and that nourishes and protects the skin without causing dryness or tightness, maintaining the skin clean and free of dirt and pollution.
Old is Gold…
In ancient times, some of the herbs like Haldi, Chandan, Besan, Neem, and Tulsi were considered to be beneficial for the skin and these are again gaining their prevalence. These natural ingredients directly work on the skin quality and naturally make the skin look radiant, moisturized, supple, and soft. The benefits of these herbs are numerous and long-lasting. They can be directly used in their natural form for their benefit.
However, if you want a ready-made recipe and do not want elaborate work, then an organic shower gel may be a good idea. These body washes are a complete solution to the skin wash needs and also provide a long-lasting moisturization for the day. The choice of the right body wash must be on those who have been clinically tested to leave your skin healthy. Here are some features that you can consider while buying an organic body wash.
- It should be an Antibacterial Body Wash.
- Must be soap-free, pH-balanced shower gel.
- Must include an Enhanced Germ Protection Formulation that saves you from illness-causing germs, bacteria, and viruses.
- Should have long-lasting moisturizing benefits, minimum for 8 to 12 hours.
- Must be composed of only natural ingredients and plant-based cleansers.
- Should be free from harmful chemicals, TCC, or Triclosan.
Now, lets’ discuss about the herbs our ancestors used for cleansing their bodies…
- Neem: Neem has been popular in medicine and cosmetics for its medicinal qualities since ancient times. Its popularity is so much so that Neem trees are worshipped as per a popular Hindu custom for their medicinal properties. Be it any virus in the body or acne /injury on the skin, Indians have been using Neem as their go-to due to its antimicrobial properties. Neem is also added to bathing water as an anti-septic and for saving one from bacteria, acne, irritated skin conditions like pimples, eczema, dermatitis, etc.
- Multani Mitti: This is another natural beauty powder that is a popular Indian remedy for reducing acne, pores, and improving skin texture. Multani Mitti is known to deep cleanse the skin and leave it smooth and shiny. Did you know that Multani Mitti is so safe for use that even the Indian kids apply Multani Mitti to get rid of sun tans? Its cooling effect works great in hot summer.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is an excellent addition to body care routine because of its numerous skin benefits. Turmeric includes antioxidants as well as anti-inflammatory properties. It functions as a natural anti-bacterial agent and contains Vitamin E, which helps to hydrate and refresh skin. It aids in the treatment of acne and the restoration of the skin's natural healthy shine. Turmeric has also been used to help with scars due to the antioxidants and healing qualities that work well to remove dark spots, acne, and to give the skin a natural shine by lightening the skin tone.
- Chandan: One of the costliest herbs, Chandan cleanses, nourishes, and rejuvenates the skin's surface while improving the skin's health. It provides softness, leaving the skin smooth and supple. It has a pleasant smell that keeps you feeling fresh all day and makes your surroundings fragrant. In the temples of India, Chandan is applied on the forehead for its calming, soothing properties that can help in gaining one-pointed focus and a meditative state.
A combination of these power-packed herbs aids in skin tightening, anti-aging, and early healing of acne outbreaks. These natural herbs are known in ancient Vedic texts for their innumerable benefits.
How can an organic herbal body wash help you?
Let us take you through some features of organic body washes…
The use of all plant-based or naturally occurring materials works wonders on the skin on the first application itself. These natural ingredients contain antioxidants and healing properties that work well to eliminate dark spots, acne, and to give the skin a natural shine by lightening the skin tone.
The absence of any harsh chemicals and toxic components ensures that the product will cause no inflammation or irritation to the skin. Not only are these free from any side effects but also help you reclaim your lost radiance naturally.
Many times, the beauty industry has been targeted for utilizing animal-based products or animal testing of products. An organic Body Wash, on the other hand, is made from plant-based herbs and is not tested on animals.
Chemical-based products are laden with synthetic artificial substances that, although acting faster at times, have more intrusive side effects. They use a lot of colors and preservatives for achieving the long shelf lives of the products. Natural organic body washes, on the other hand, may contain components such as saffron, aloe vera, Haldi, and Chandan which have higher nutritional value. Not only do the natural ingredients nourish the skin but also aid in skin cell repair and development.
Suitable for all Skin Types
As organic body washes are created with natural and organic extracts, they are usually dermatologically tested to be suitable for all body types. They work well on all skin types, decreasing the appearance of aging signs, protecting the skin from sun damage, and brightening the skin tone.
So, yeah, Organic body wash will undoubtedly be an excellent alternative to hazardous chemical body wash. Natural and organic body washes aren't just good for your skin but they're also always better for the environment, as they're created with sustainable ingredients or packaged in recyclable, environmentally friendly packaging. So if you're looking for a healthy option for your body, organic body washes with natural ingredients like turmeric and sandalwood will be the best choice.
Facial kits: the ul...
There's no question that taking care of your skin is important. And while there are a lot of different ways to do that, one of the most important t...Read More
Vitamin C: the beau...
What is Vitamin C? Vitamin C is an essential nutrient found in many foods, including citrus fruits. It is also available in supplement form. Vitami...Read More
Herbal hair conditi...
Herbs are not only great for your health, but they can also promote hair growth. In this blog post, we'll explore some of the best herbs for hair g...Read More