Glycolic Acid Facial Kit
Posted on March 03 2022
A good skincare routine is essential to maintain healthy-looking glowing skin, but every time our skin feels dull we think of getting a facial treatment done at a beauty salon, Don't we?
So let's find out, what does a facial treatment exactly do?
A facial treatment is a multi-step, versatile skin treatment that includes Cleansing, Exfoliating, Moisturizing, Facial Massage, and Facial Masking. By Following these correct steps and using the right products one can help rejuvenate their skin and get healthy-looking, glowing skin even at their home.
The Globus Naturals Glycolic & Salicylic acid Facial Kit is a 5-step facial treatment that gives salon-like results with five easy steps which you can do at the ease of your home by yourself!
This 5 step salicylic and glycolic facial is a formulation meant to treat and relieve oily skin by making it more hydrated and plump. This treatment helps reduce pigmentation and dark spots by gently exfoliating the skin. Glycolic Acid diminishes the signs of aging, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and hydrates skin to look more radiant.The Science Behind It
Firstly, Glycolic acid is a water-soluble alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) crafted from sugar cane. It is one of the most extensively used AHAs in skincare products. It can get absorbed quickly in the skin.
Glycolic acid helps in the acceleration of cell renewal as it aids the skin to remove dead skin cells faster than it would on its own. This is why many Skin-care specialists recommend using Salicylic acid and Glycolic acid facewash to rejuvenate skin for a brighter appearance.
Glycolic acid causes the skin to produce higher amounts of collagen (Collagen is that protein that makes skin firm, plump and supple).
In a natural flow of things, our skin decreases the production of collagen as we age. Collagen is also destroyed when we are under the sun for longer times. Using glycolic acid products can help us boost collagen production which helps in reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
Glycolic acid is getting very popular and is being used in various skin treatments as it provides the following beneficial properties:
- Age-Defying: It reduces fine wrinkles and makes the skin smooth. Hydrates and Moisturizes: It hydrates the skin and prevents it from being dry and flaky.
- Brightening effect: It lightens and brightens the skin when used regularly.
- Exfoliation: It prevents ingrown hairs by removing dead skin cells and reduces pores size.
- Sun damage: It fades hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure and boosts collagen.
- Pimples: It cleans out clogged pores, removes blackheads, and inflamed breakouts.
Secondly, Salicylic acid is a beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) which is an ideal ingredient for deep exfoliation, especially to reduce the formation of blackheads and whiteheads. While alpha hydroxy acid can only exfoliate the surface of the skin, a beta-hydroxy acid such as salicylic acid can penetrate deep into the pores of the skin. Salicylic acid has multiple benefits for the skin. Salicylic acid (BHA), an age-old remedy, works by dissolving dead skin cells and oils, revealing the fresh skin below acne and clear all pimples.
Ingredients of Globus Naturals Pimple clear Glycolic Acid Facial Kit
- Glycolic Acid containing small molecules that the skin absorbs very well and boosts collagen.
- Salicylic Acid that eliminates dirt accumulated on the surface of the skin so that pores can stay clear.
- Aloe Vera helps soothe sunburn, fights skin aging, and lightens blemishes on the face.
- Kokum softens the skin and restores its elasticity for radiant and glowing skin.
- Green tea has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mulberry reduces dark spots and skin discoloration, it helps to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tones.
- Sugarcane extracts that increase cell turnover and cure acne.
- Willow Bark provides gentle exfoliation for smoother skin.
- Lemongrass enhances overall skin texture by cleaning up and detoxifying the skin cells.
- Grapes improve blood circulation and make skin plump.
- Yashad helps in regulating oil or sebum production in the skin and works well on acne-prone skin.
Why choose us?
- Cleansing of Skin: A facial cleanser made to suit your skin type which fulfils your skin needs is a bit hard to find but with our glycolic salicylic acid facewash/cleanser we put an end to your search. This cleanser opens up your skin pores and cleanses your skin thoroughly without stripping off your natural oils making it the best glycolic salicylic acid facial cleanser.
- Blood circulation: Facial massage helps promote healthy skin while relaxing your facial muscles. Our massage cream consists of ingredients like aloe vera, green tea, mulberry, lemongrass and grapes which when absorbed in the skin helps in promoting and purifying the blood flow of the face and relaxes facial muscles.
- Rejuvenates your skin: With age, our skin loses its glow. Dirt and Pollution make it further difficult for our skin to keep glowing. Keeping this in mind, our experts have made this facial kit with ingredients that target these issues. One of the best benefits of glycolic acid, when used on the face, is its rejuvenating properties and when combined with salicylic acids & aloe vera it makes the skin plump and super hydrated.
- Age-defying: The process of Aging makes our skin lose its elasticity which results in the visible signs of ageing but the use of our Regular Facial treatments and face massages will significantly boost cell regeneration and promote collagen development. This will result in improved skin elasticity and younger-looking skin.
- Helps detoxify the skin: Your skin needs to get rid of the dead skin cells that accumulate on it regularly. And if not done correctly, it results in pimples. That's why a skin detox is necessary. Lemongrass and Aloe vera, these wonder plants not only naturally detoxify your skin but also soothe sunburn, reduce infection and acne and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They also act as antioxidants.
- Treats acne and acne marks: Acne and Pimple marks can be stubborn, but our glycolic acid kit facial can help you in treating them. A study has shown that salicylic acid products help reduce acne and the resulting scars significantly.
- No more bumpy blackheads and whiteheads: Blackheads and whiteheads clog the pores and make your skin look dull. So, if you feel that your skin looks a bit bumpy, it's time to try out our glycolic and salicylic acid facial kit and get amazed by the results.
- You get expert care: With our range of skincare products you get the best expert care. Our facial kits are designed by experts while keeping in mind your skin needs and your satisfaction.
- Eliminates under-eye bags and dark circles: The skin under your eyes is sensitive and way thinner than the rest of your face. It needs special attention and care and when we don't take care of our under eye skin we get under eye bags & dark circles. Our facial cream works on eliminating these under-eye bags and dark circles. Our creams are prepared to treat sensitive skin.
- Face mask boost absorption ability of your skin: This is yet another advantage of using our facial regularly. It strengthens your skin's ability to absorb skincare products. When your skin surface is damaged and rough it does not absorb cosmetic products easily but with our regular facials, your skin becomes softer and more absorbent.
- Tightens your skin: Our Facial kit aims in rewinding the signs of your ageing by tightening your skin. Our face pack is enriched with botanical extracts that stimulate the production of collagen, giving you the desired results.
- Soft and glowing even tone skin: Sometimes melanin production of our skin leads to dark patches on our skin. Ageing, Hormonal Changes and Sun exposure causes the excess production of melanin.
This accumulated melanin can be seen on our skin in the form of dark patches, Our facials even out those dark patches and give you a smooth, even tone and bright looking skin.
Our products are paraben and sulphate free:
Carefully choosing naturally derived ingredients is a small act of care we take towards you and our beautiful planet. We choose to create paraben-free products to make your experience safe with us as there are some studies that state that parabens mess with human hormonal balance.
Our paraben-free formulation approach mainly focuses on making products free from these preservatives that are usually used in cosmetic products to extend their shelf life.
Last but certainly not the least Our Price Range: It is a common myth that good skincare and cosmetic products are expensive and one cannot easily afford them but here we are busting this myth by providing our customers with the best experience possible by keeping our products super-budget friendly.
Post Facial Tips
- After facial exfoliation, our skin rejuvenates and new skin cells take place, to protect our new sensitive skin from sun damage it is extremely important to use sunblock.
- If you have acne-prone skin, avoid picking your skin as this can lead to some stubborn scars and spots.
- After a facial treatment wash your face gently, avoid using harsh chemical soaps and facewash. Use a soft towel and pat dry your face with it.
- Lay off scrubs and exfoliators for a few days as you don't want to damage your skin barrier and strip off your natural oils.
- Stay away from trying out any new homemade remedies because after facial treatments your skin is sensitive and trying home remedies can put your skin at the risk of being damaged.
- Stay out of the sun, If you can manage to avoid long hours of sun exposure then you should always after facial treatments, try to keep minimal sun interaction for a few days and add a sunblock in your morning skincare regime.
So all beauty queens out there...When are you grabbing our facial kit? We are eagerly waiting to hear your valuable feedback and reviews.
Facial kits: the ul...
There's no question that taking care of your skin is important. And while there are a lot of different ways to do that, one of the most important t...Read More
Vitamin C: the beau...
What is Vitamin C? Vitamin C is an essential nutrient found in many foods, including citrus fruits. It is also available in supplement form. Vitami...Read More
Herbal hair conditi...
Herbs are not only great for your health, but they can also promote hair growth. In this blog post, we'll explore some of the best herbs for hair g...Read More