Three things to add to your Skincare Routine for a Natural Glow
Posted on March 28 2022
When it comes to creating a flawless complexion, adding the right nourishment to your skincare routine is the secret key. Here are the top three things you need to get you an instant glow:
- Glycolic acid: An alpha hydroxy acid, glycolic acid is great for sloughing away dead skin cells and revealing a brighter and more radiant complexion.
- Vitamin E: This antioxidant is essential for healthy skin, as it helps in protecting your skin from harmful UV rays. Always look for a cream that contains vitamin E to help hydrate and rejuvenate your skin.
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide is the powerhouse when it comes to skincare. It can treat all sorts of skin concerns, from acne to wrinkles. It is perfect for making skin look younger.
Let’s explore these in a greater detail…
Glycolic Acid: The Miracle you need for a Younger-Looking skin
Dermatologists suggest that finding a solution to acne removal, even skin tone, and removal of dead skin cells may look like a big ask from a single product but there's one natural ingredient that is capable of treating all these skin problems on its own. Glycolic acid, a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), is a popular skincare ingredient that you need. AHAs are known for their ability to improve the appearance of skin texture and tone by gently exfoliating the skin’s surface. This results in a smoother, more radiant complexion. Glycolic acid is one of the most popularly used AHAs suggested by dermatologists for in skin related issues. AHAs are natural acids that are derived from plants like sugarcane. They are made up of small molecules that are easily absorbed by your skin. Glycolic acid is ideal for preventing fine lines, improving skin texture, and reducing other anti-aging signs. It increases the cell turnover process which easily lets your skin shed dead skin at a faster pace than it would shed on its own. This skincare darling helps your skin to produce more collagen. Collagen is the protein produced by our body that maintains the firmness of the skin, makes it plump, and elastic. With long hours of sun exposure and factor of ageing, the collagen production in our body decreases. Glycolic acid ,when used every day, helps in preventing this collagen breakdown.
Here are the top five benefits of glycolic acid cream for skin:
- It is a powerful exfoliator that helps to remove dead skin cells, which can make the skin look dull.
- It helps to improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin.
- It can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It helps to improve the appearance of acne scars.
- It is a gentle and effective way to improve the appearance of the skin.
Vitamin E: The Key to Protect Your Skin from the Sun Damage
Vitamin E is a key ingredient against sun protection. It helps to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, which can also cause serious health issues like skin cancer and other skin problems. Vitamin E makes your skin healthy and younger-looking by preventing fine lines and wrinkles. To get the maximum benefits of Vitamin E be sure to include it in your diet, and use a Vitamin E sunscreen to ensure protection against sun damage as it is the main cause of early signs of aging.
Here are some of the many benefits of Vitamin E for your skin:
- Reduces hyperpigmentation - Hyperpigmentation is a condition where dark patches are formed on your skin, it is caused by too much pigment production which is triggered by hormonal imbalance and other factors. It can be treated by the regular use of topical Vitamin E.
- Reverses the signs of aging - Vitamin E is loaded with antioxidants, which help improve blood circulation. Regular use of Vitamin E oil increases the firmness of your skin but oil is not suitable for all skin types so it is recommended to use Vitamin E in skincare products that are beneficial for your skin type. Vitamin E works greatly against photoaging and delay wrinkles on your skin.
- Helps in treating acne scars - Some dermatologists recommend Vitamin E as an effective treatment for acne scarring. Adding Vitamin E to your beauty regime will help with the removal of acne scars and getting effective results.
- Makes skin and lips smooth and soft - Applying Vitamin E oil helps to relieve chapped, dry lips. Vitamin E boosts cell production and cell regeneration, when used on dry lips new cells take place faster on the surface. The thick consistency of Vitamin E oil also prevents further dryness.
Niacinamide: The Powerhouse Ingredient you can’t do away with.
Niacinamide is an underrated ingredient that can treat a variety of skin concerns. It is a form of Vitamin B3 that has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it great for treating skin conditions like acne, rosacea, and eczema. It can also help to improve the appearance of wrinkles, skin tone, and texture. Niacinamide is a great all-around ingredient for all skin types!
There are many benefits of niacinamide for the skin. It can help improve the appearance of skin blemishes, redness, and skin tone. Additionally, niacinamide can help improve the barrier function of the skin and increase the production of ceramides. This can help improve the overall health and appearance of the skin.
Niacinamide is a water-soluble Vitamin and a form of niacin, also known as Vitamin B3. It is found in many foods, such as yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, and green vegetables. It is popularly used for its skin-lightening properties.
How to Choose the Right Active Ingredients for Your Skin Concerns?
When it comes to choosing the right active ingredients for your skin, it’s important to do your research and find out what ingredients will work best for your skin type. By choosing the right active ingredients, you can improve the appearance and health of your skin. When it comes to glycolic & niacinamide acid products, there are a variety of products to choose from. So, how do you know which is the right pick for you? Well, here are a few tips:
- Start with a lower-strength product if you are new to active ingredients.
- If you have dry skin, look for a moisturizing product.
- If you have acne-prone skin, look for a product that has acne-fighting properties.
- If you have sun-damaged skin, look for a product that is repairing.
- If you have signs of aging look for a product that prevents the signs of aging.
These different concerns need different ingredients but what if you can get the solution for all these skin concerns in one product? A product that moisturizes your skin, fights acne, repairs sun damage, and reduces the visible signs of aging. If you think getting all these benefits from a single product is not possible then we are here to prove you wrong. The Globus Naturals Pimple Clear Glycolic Acid Face Cream is one such product that provides hydration to the skin, it is an anti-acne acid face cream, and it also boosts radiance and smoothness of the skin. This natural cream is an all-in-one solution for the skin problems commonly faced by people of all skin types.
Our best glycolic cream for face contains skin beneficiary ingredients like:
- Glycolic acid makes your skin smooth and bright by boosting collagen and removing dead skin cells which results in clear pores and acne-free skin.
- Stearic acid helps in maintaining a healthy skin barrier, it soothes irritated skin and makes the skin surface smooth. It is a potent ingredient for sensitive and dry skin.
- Niacinamide makes skin firm, reduces the appearance of pores, and regulates oil in the skin. It is highly effective in reducing blotchiness and age spots.
- Vitamin E nourishes the skin and protects from damage caused by free radicals and UV rays, it reduces inflammation and gives younger-looking skin.
- Natural Fruit Extracts rejuvenates skin and eliminates the discomforts caused by dehydration or dryness of the skin. Fruit extracts are rich in vitamins and minerals hence making skin healthy and glowing.
Mineral oils deeply moisturize dry skin and prevent skin irritations caused by roughness, dryness, over-exfoliation, and skin rashes.
How to use this cream for the best results?
- The cream is best suited for nighttime routines - Glycolic acid products work best at night only. Active ingredients like glycolic acid (and all other AHAs) make your skin sensitive to sun rays. Use of such products during your bedtime regime is recommended and wearing sunscreen during the day is a must to protect your skin from the sun.
- Apply the cream on the entire face - Glycolic acid cream for skin whitening should be applied to your entire face. Glycolic acid exfoliates the skin and promotes new cell generation and we want new healthy skin across the face. A pea-sized amount is sufficient for the entire face.
- Massaging the cream gently - When using a glycolic acid product for the first time a light stinging sensation is normally caused. Massaging the cream into your skin will help in deeper absorption and better results. Avoid the area around the eyes and mouth.
- Don't scrub or over-exfoliate your face - Glycolic acid is itself an excellent exfoliant, it effectively sheds the dead skin without the need for scrubbing so avoid scrubbing your face as you don’t want your skin to get irritated or dry.
Get your hands at Globus Naturals Glycolic Acid Face Cream and say bye to all your skin problems. We would be thrilled to have you as our customer as we know our product is the perfect match for all your skincare needs.
If there are any questions left unanswered do let us know, we aspire to fulfill all your needs.
If this post was beneficial to you, do share it with your friends and family. Leave us your valuable feedback once you have tried our Glycolic acid face cream.
Facial kits: the ul...
There's no question that taking care of your skin is important. And while there are a lot of different ways to do that, one of the most important t...Read More
Vitamin C: the beau...
What is Vitamin C? Vitamin C is an essential nutrient found in many foods, including citrus fruits. It is also available in supplement form. Vitami...Read More
Herbal hair conditi...
Herbs are not only great for your health, but they can also promote hair growth. In this blog post, we'll explore some of the best herbs for hair g...Read More